The Science of Reciting the Qur’an – the first teaching manual of its kind in English, accompanied by three audio CDs recited by Al-Shaykh Sayyid Karrar from Egypt. Key features:
- 17 Units explain the important themes and 75 rules make the Qur’an recitation clear and easy.
- Extensive Practice Texts from the Qur’an in Arabic.
- Over one thousand references from the Qur’an.
- Three hours of audio recording for Practice Texts for all seventy-five rules recited by al-Shaykh Sayyid Karrar from Egypt.
- Examples analysis for various rules.
- Includes an introduction to ‘Ilm al-Tajwid, biographies of prominent qurrâ’ (reciters), diagrams, illustrations and tables, making the recitation easy.
A unique opportunity to learn and improve the recitation of the Qur’an. Revised Edition book, with 3 audio CDs intended to elucidate the text.